This is a two hour course aimed towards anyone who needs training in CPR, Choking and Anaphylaxis. Suitable for administrative and clinical staff in General Practise.
- Assess an incident and explain rationale for checking danger
- Demonstrate how to open an airway and check for breathing
- Demonstrate the importance of sending for help
- Demonstrate how to deal with an unconscious casualty
- Demonstrate the recovery positon
- Demonstrate how to perform Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) on a non-breathing casualty (Adult, Child and Infant)
- Demonstrate how to deal with a choking casualty (Adult, Child and Infant)
- Anaphylaxis Training
- Automated External Defibrillation (AED) training
Pricing for 2020 to be announced.
please use the contact form if you require more information
Course Dates 2020 & Location : To be announced
Sessions are held at St Stephen's Church Hall